Sunday 7 October 2012

I hate my emotions.

The last week things have been feeling like they were getting easier, I have been sleeping, I have went out with people to make sure I am not getting stuck in the house all of the time, and I have been doing whatever I can to keep my mind of everything that's been going on.

Then this morning, whilst I was playing Borderlands, out of fucking nowhere, a thought popped into my head and boom! I am in tears. Not a bad episode by all means, but it's really set me up for the rest of the day.

I feel so lonely right now, I just want to reach out and talk to someone, anyone about nothing and everything, and I just can't. I am getting friends sorted just fine, and they are becoming real friends, and not just people that I talk to at work or whatever, but I just don't have that person in my life right now who I can sit and talk shite to for hours and just while away the day.

I'm more upset about the lonleness right now then anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment